title="Hartshill Parish Council in Warwickshire"> Site A-Z  

How to report a problem

How to report a problem, request a service, contact your local Borough and County Council 
or the Police

Emergency 999
Non-emergency 101
General enquiries Tel: 01926 415000

Safer Neighbourhood Team
North Warwickshire East – Tel: 01827 718092 ext 3603
email: new.snt@warwickshire.police.uk

Warwickshire County Council Highways
Potholes, blocked drains, flooding, dangerous trees, overgrown vegetation; 
faulty street lights; faulty or worn road markings; faulty traffic signals;
damaged, missing or obscured road signs; public rights of way

Tel: 01926 412515
email: countyhighways@warwickshire.gov.uk


North Warwickshire Borough Council 
Tel: 01827 715341
email: customerservices@northwarks.gov.uk/forms

Warwickshire County Council
Tel: 01926 410410
website: www.warwickshire.gov.uk

Flood advice - Environment Agency
Tel: 0845 988 1188
website: www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/floods

Report flooding to the Environment Agency
Tel: 0800 80 70 60
Email: ics@environment-agency.gov.uk

Severn Trent Water
Freephone: 0800 783 444
website: https://www.stwater.co.uk/my-supplies/report-a-problem/